Food Bloger by Kevin Emiliano


                                      Mexican Exotic Food


Hello, my name is Kevin Emiliano Cortés Martínez, and i give my experiencies about Exotic Food with some questions.


  • Have you ever tried them?

Exotic food is strange, and his taste is strange too, a lot of people don't have the encourage of tried them, because the aspect is awful in most of cases. In my personal experience, i have tried them in occasionally times, only some food, because some food are very strange and looks awful, for example the "chapulines" or "humiles".



  • Did you like it?

Only some exotic food, i have been tried only in tacos, for example, "tacos de lengua" or "tacos de sesos" in both cases, i like it.



  • How was your experience with exotic foods?

My experience about exotic food isn't big, because is not my favourite kind of food, the last time i have eaten exotic food, was when i ate "tacos de lengua" last week with my parents.

  



Comentarios